CROSS Pavis Parking Violation System
CROSS Pavis is a system for the detection of illegal parking. It is used for simple and effective monitoring of parked cars in selected, precisely defined zones. It can effectively monitor areas of forbidden stopping or parking, or areas with a limited parking time.
PAVIS – FREE PASSAGE FOR ALL CITY ROADS USERS
How does it work?
CROSS Pavis is a system that scans the streets and pre-defined areas on them for parking offences. All movement of vehicles is monitored and evaluated. If a vehicle is found to be stopped or parking in an area where parking is restricted, a ticket is issued. The offence document is a set of proof materials including an overview picture of the offending vehicle with an automatically recognised license plate (using an LPR engine).
SITUATIONS THAT AFFECT PAVIS
- Areas of forbidden parking and stopping
- Parking on pedestrian crossings, sidewalks, bus stops
- Unauthorized parking in restricted zones
- Exceeding the maximum permitted stay
PAVIS IS A WAY TO ACHIEVE:
- Roads free for passage of vehicles (and thus lower traffic intensity)
- Increased safety on the streets
- Conditions for better provision of public services – public transport, taxi, garbage collection, passage of rescue vehicles, …
- Protection of private and reserved parking spaces
- Better availability of parking spaces (eg. time-limited parking in city centers)
The system generates a list of offenses with a time stamp, car number plate and accompanying detailed photo documentation. It runs independently, but all offences are sent to a central server for storage. Thanks to the thin web client, CROSS Pavis can also be set up to with any web-enabled device and used for immediate enforcement. The system can also be easily integrated into any 3rd party enforcement and violation solution.
BASIC SYSTEM FUNCTIONS
- Automatic generation of offences
- Detailed and conclusive documentation of offences (offence report and photos)
- Time limit setting (offence tolerance)
- White list
- The system is independent of the camera and LPR system used
- Customizable output format (open data format)
- Full functionality even in case of data connectivity outage